New Player Registration
We'll try to make this as easy and as quick as possible - at this time we do not allow online registration for new player cards, but everything can be emailed and/or mailed to us and we will get you out playing soccer as soon as possible. Or you can come into the office and we can do it while you wait. Contact Us.
Things you will need:
1. A clear, color photo of your face.
2. A copy of your driver license or other id with photo and date of birth.
3. A filled out player registration form.
4. $40 by credit card, check or cash (don't mail cash).
5. If you are under 18 you will also need Parental Waiver
Assuming you can upload your photo and are paying by credit card, the hardest thing for most people is getting us the copy of photo id, but if you have a scanned version you can do everything via a simple email.
First step is the wavier form where we tell you that soccer can cause injury up to and including death and you tell us that not only do you still want to play, but you'll also follow the rules, including not suing us.
Wavier in English Renuncia en Español