To participate in tournaments affiliated with OASA or US Adult Soccer, all players must have current, valid player identification cards.
All players must be registered with, or pursuant to the authority of, a USSF or other FIFA affiliate, such as:
- the Oregon Adult Soccer Association (OASA), Washington State Adult Soccer Association (WSASA), Idaho State Soccer Association (ISSA), California Soccer Association - North (CSAN), or other US Adult Soccer affiliated entity; or
- the Oregon Youth Soccer Association (OYSA) or other US Youth Soccer affiliated entity; or
- the British Columbia Soccer Association (BCSA), Alberta Soccer Association (ASA), or other provincial soccer association affiliated with the Canadian Soccer Association; or
- US Club Soccer, or any other US Soccer Federation affiliated entity.
- For most OASA affiliated events, players can obtain a tournament-specific pass from OASA for $15. (Within a reasonable time period, players may upgrade the tournament pass to a full season card by paying an additional fee. Contact OASA for details.)
Washington State Adult Soccer Association offers a multi-tournament pass. The WSASA multi-tournament pass is permitted; however, their single event pass is not permitted.
- Single-tournament passes from other state associations are not permitted.
For additional information, or if you have questions about whether or not your pass will be permitted, please contact the Oregon Adult Soccer Association office before the tournament begins at email@example.com.