Home  Fields  Member Leagues  En Espanol  Player Registration  Tournaments  Referee Info  Links

Cards Accepted at Affiliated Tournaments

To participate in tournaments affiliated with OASA or US Adult Soccer, all players must have current, valid player identification cards. 


All players must be registered with, or pursuant to the authority of, a USSF or other FIFA affiliate, such as:


Tournament Passes


For additional information, or if you have questions about whether or not your pass will be permitted, please contact the Oregon Adult Soccer Association office before the tournament begins at player@oregonadultsoccer.com

Affiliating a Tournament